- Experienced chiropractors
- Available 5 days per week
- Online bookings available
- Same day appointment offered
- Open early & late
- Chiropractic care can be claimed on Australian health funds with extras
Our Moorooduc Chiropractic practise is just a short 10 minute drive at 4/192 Frankston-Flinders Rd, Frankston South.
Our Moorooduc chiropractors are experienced chiropractors seeing a large range of musculoskeletal complaints including neck pain, headaches, back pain, migraines, postural complaints and more!
Chiropractors are a health profession that focuses on the diagnosis of neuromuscular conditions and are experts in spinal and nervous system health. Chiropractors focus on spinal health as it relates to the nervous system. Your nervous system controls every cell, tissue and organ in your body. Chiropractors are excellent at reducing pain and improving the function of their patients. Our chiropractors utilise traditional manual chiropractic technique, activator technique, drop piece, postural retraining, exercise rehabilitation, lifestyle advice and more!
Our Moorooduc chiropractors have completed a minimum of 5 years university education and are registered with the Australian health board AHPRA. Our chiropractors have completed studies in neurology, pathology, anatomy, physiology, radiology, pediatrics and specialist chiropractic skills. Our chiropractors are also registered with the Australian Chiropractic Association the ACA.
Our Moorooduc Chiropractors are experienced in seeing a range of musculoskeletal concerns including back pain, neck pain, headaches/migraines and more!
At our practice a large range of techniques are available including traditional manual chiropractic adjustments and relatively lower force options such as activator, drop piece and blocking.
Our Moorooduc Chiropractors are fully qualified and insured professionals; having each completed a minimum of 5-years full time university study. They are registered through AHPRA, the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority and governed by their Registration Board. Our Chiropractors complete studies in Anatomy, Physiology, Neurology, Orthopedics, Radiology, Pathology and Chiropractic Diagnosis, Skills and pediatrics. Our Chiropractors also complete compulsory continuing education and are members of the Australian Chiropractic Association.
Our Moorooduc chiropractors have years of clinical experience and have helped people with the cause and treat their:
- Neck pain/ Shoulder Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hip Pain / Sciatica
- Back Pain
- Posture / Tech Neck
- Stress / Muscle Tension
- Chronic Pain Management
- Sport Injuries
- Nerve Problems
Located at 4/192 Frankston-Flinders Rd, Frankston South – Just 10 minutes from the heart of Moorooduc.
10 facts about moorooduc
- Moorooduc is a part of the Mornington Peninsula Shire
- Moorooduc post office opening in 1890
- The Moorooduc quarry was established in 1887
- Moorooduc Primary opened on the 21st of September 1880
- Devils Bend Colf Course is a popular attraction in Moorooduc
- Mornington Tourist Railway operates between Moorooduc and Mornington.
- Moorooduc was the home of Olympic Gold Medalist – Debbie Flintoff-King
- A short walk from Moorooduc railway station is the Moorooduc Quarry Flora and Fauna Reserve
- Population 1,098
- Moorooduc is 54km south-east of Melbourne CBD