- Experienced chiropractors
- Available 5 days a week
- Online bookings available
- Available after hours
- Chiropractic can be claimed on health funds with extras
Our Skye Chiropractors have experience and can help with a range of different musculoskeletal conditions including but not limited to:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Disc bulges
- Hip Pain
- Postural Issues
- Tech Neck
- Shoulder Pain
- Nerve Pain
Our Skye Chiropractors are only a short 15 minute from Skye, located at Ripple Chiropractic 4/192 Frankston-Flinders Rd, Frankston South.
What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is the most popular natural health profession in the world! Chiropractic was founded by D.D Palmer in Davenport Iowa 1895.Chiropractic means to be done by hand. Chiropractors focus on the assessment and diagnosis of a large range of musculoskeletal conditions and pay special attention to the spine and nervous system. Our Skye chiropractors are excellent at reducing pain and improving the function of their patients.
Our Skye Chiropractors use a wide range of techniques including traditional manual adjusting, low force adjusting (activator, drop table & blocking), rehabilitation & lifestyle advice.
What to expect on your first visit
Our Skye Chiropractors are experts in spine and nervous system health. Your first visit at Ripple Chiropractic is all about you! Our Skye Chiropractors will go through a comprehensive medical history, as well as a thorough neurological, orthopedic and chiropractic examination, posture analysis and will send for x-rays if clinically relevant. Our Skye Chiropractors are here to assist our patients in reaching their health goals.
Our Skye Chiropractors have completed a minimum 5 year university degree, completing studies in anatomy, physiology, neurology, pathology, pharmacology, psychology, chiropractic and chemistry. Our Skye Chiropractors are registered with AHPRA and complete annual continuing professional education.
10 Facts about Skye
- Skye is 38km south-east of Melbourne CBD
- Skye is a part of the Frankston City council
- At the 2016 census, Skye had a population of 8,096
- Skye has two schools: Skye Primary School and Lighthouse Christian College
- Prior to December 1994, Skye was part of the Shire of Cranbourne.
- There are still a couple houses standing from the 1890’s in Skye today.
- Skye is served by the Southern Lights Church.
- Skye has 2 local golf clubs.
- Skye has an Australian Rules football team.
- Skye borders onto Frankston, Langwarrin, Cranbourne West & Lyndhurst