- Experienced chiropractors
- Available 5 days per week
- Online bookings available
- Same day appointment offered
- Open 8am – 7pm
- Chiropractic care can be claimed on Australian health funds with extras
Our Baxter Chiropractors are experienced in seeing a range of musculoskeletal concerns including back pain, neck pain, headaches/migraines and more!
At our practice a large range of techniques are available including traditional manual chiropractic adjustments and relatively lower force options such as activator, drop piece and blocking.
Our Baxter Chiropractic practise is just a short 4 minute drive from Baxter at 4/192 Frankston-Flinders Rd, Frankston South.
What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a health care profession focused on the diagnosis and treatment of neuromuscular conditions and are experts in spine and nervous system health. Chiropractors aim to reduce pain and improve the function of their patients. Chiropractors use spinal adjustments to correct the spine as well as strengthening and postural work.
Our Baxter Chiropractors are fully qualified and insured professionals; having each completed a minimum of 5-years full time university study. They are registered through AHPRA, the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority and governed by their Registration Board. Our Chiropractors complete studies in Anatomy, Physiology, Neurology, Orthopedics, Radiology, Pathology and Chiropractic Diagnosis, Skills and pediatrics. Our Chiropractors also complete compulsory continuing education and are members of the Australian Chiropractic Association.
Our Baxter Chiropractors care for people from a range of ages and musculo-skeletal conditions. They see many people for complaints such as neck and back pain; muscle and joint stiffness.
What to expect visiting us
We focus initially on each individuals presenting complaint or pain, then paying particular attention on creating a long-term strategy around correcting the cause. This may involve lifestyle changes as well as corrective exercises and postural retraining
At Ripple Chiropractic we take pride in our unique approach to health care. Our care plans are designed to meet the individual needs of our patients and will always be based on our patients goals and the relevant clinical findings.
Our Baxter chiropractors utilize a range of chiropractic techniques to suit our patients needs including:
- Traditional manual diversified adjusting
- Activator technique
- Drop table / Thompson technique
- Blocking / SOT (sacro-ocipital technique)
Our practice is modern and has a warm, welcoming earthy feel.
Our practice has new OMNI total drop tables, posture screening technology and utilizes automatic check in technology to save your wait time.
10 facts about baxter
- Baxter is a part of the Mornington Peninsula Shire
- Area of Baxter is 3.1km squared
- Baxter is 48km south east of Melbourne CBD
- Population 2,162
- Historically Baxter has been known for its market gardens and orchards
- Baxter was named after Lieutenant (Captain) Benjamin Baxter who, as the first European settler, took up the ‘Carrup Carrup’ run in 1840 and successfully creed shorthorn cattle.
- Sages Cottage is a popular historic homestead in Baxter
- Mullberry Hill , the home of Daryl and John Lindsay is in Baxter
- Baxter Primary was established in 1890
- Prior to european settlement Baxter was inhabited by Boonwurrung Aborigines.